Benefits of Feather River's Fiberglass Exterior Door System
- Sill Key System: Provides protection against jamb rot. Sill Key doesn't allow jamb bottom to sit on sub-floor or sill where it is susceptible to water damage.
- Ball Bearing Hinges: Heavy duty doors are a moving item and Ball Bearing Hinges prevent door sag for longer lasting performance.
- Composite Bottom Rail with Door Sweep & Composite Adjustable Threshold: For rot resistance and structural performance. Hi-Dam Composite Adjustable Threshold and Door Sweep limits air and water infiltration.
- Security Lock Plate and Solid Wood Lockblock: Resistance against forced entry.
Energy Efficiency -
- Triple Pane Glass with Safety Laminated Interior: Energy efficient, impact resistant and offers UV ray protection.
- Fiberglass Door with CFC Free Polyurethane Insulating Foam Core: Resists rust, rots and dents with increase in insulation and importantly, it is environmentally friendly.
Increased Curb Appeal for Increased Home Value -
- Hand Stained Door Finishes: Resemble real wood with unique woodgrain details.
- Hand Crafted Decorative Glass: Offers most beautiful selection of decorative glass in the industry.